I am co-founder of Code Blau.
If you are nosy, you can look at my Advogato Page or my blog (in German). You can
send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use my GnuPG key.
- 20150419: made this page "mobile-friendly" by adding non-standardized proprietary bullshit tags. Sigh.
- 20150410: uploaded libowfat 0.30.
- 20150203: uploaded new version of my gnupg diff
- 20140715: uploaded signify from OpenBSD, put into a tarball.
- 20130924: uploaded fnord 1.11. It fixes a bug with downloading large files.
- 20130729: uploaded new version of my gnupg diff
- 20130313: uploaded dietlibc 0.33.
- 20121102: uploaded gatling 0.13. Fixes an embarrassing directory traversal bug in ftp mode (if you weren't using -c like you should be). Also uploaded libowfat 0.29 which is needed to build gatling.
- 20120424: uploaded Know Your Compiler, 2009 version (same optimizer talk as 2008 and 2007 but includes the most compilers, also available at linux-kongress.org)available at linux-kongress.org)
- 20111108: uploaded version 25 of my djbdns IPv6 patch.
- 20100410: uploaded gatling 0.12
- 20090529: uploaded dietlibc 0.32
- 20090319: updated ucspi-tcp ipv6 diff. This only
changes the dependencies in the Makefile; no need to update your
- 20081115: uploaded libowfat 0.28
- 20080430: uploaded new
version of optimizer talk. I gave this version at the iSec Forum in
- 20080215: uploaded fortune 1.2. Version 1.1 was lost when ftp.fu-berlin.de was reorganized, so I redid the changes and made a new tarball.
- 20070817: uploaded pdf for my compiler optimization talk at the CCC camp
- 20070809: uploaded pdf and errata for my C++ bashing talk at the CCC camp
- 20070210: uploaded my trivial cpu governor hack (people have asked me for it, so here it is)
- 20070201: uploaded kludge, a really crappy httpd for Windows. I wrote this for my Linux Kongress 2006 benchmarks; people kept nagging me to release it.
- 20070126: uploaded text how to catch integer overflows in C
- 20070115: uploaded gnupg dif. I did an audit of gnupg, and Werner Koch (gnupg author) wasn't particularly helpful or interested, so here is my private diff. Note: I don't claim that all of the changes are exploitable security issues. Since I'm only human, too, I would appreciate others to go over the gnupg source code and my diff as well.
- 20070106: uploaded the slides for my bignum talk at 23C3
- 20060908: uploaded Linux-Kongress 2006 slides, und meinen Reisebericht (in German)
- 20051106: uploaded a small howto on setting up installers to be reachable via PXE
- 20050928: uploaded fnord 1.10
- 20050908: uploaded new djbdns ipv6 diff and new ucspi-tcp ipv6 diff (both get rid
of EPROTO and set IPV6_V6ONLY for poor BSD users)
- General purpose libraries
diet libc, libowfat,
- Utilities based on the diet libc
embutils (cp, ls, ...), fget
(http/ftp downloader), mininet, fortune (reimplementation without strfile), avcache.
- An init system based on the diet libc
minit and fgetty
ncp (and npush, npoll), tinyldap,
fnord (httpd), gatling
(nonforking httpd), fftpd, RTP, divine, nojunk (for squid)
- Scripts and small hacks
an ipv6 tunnel script, putty terminfo
- To be rewritten...
- Do not port software to Windows!
- (Answers to) Frequently Asked Questions
Switch and VLAN Security,
- Misc HOWTOs
Choosing Linux NICs, Writing Small Software,
decrypting racoon error messages,
smart questions from esr and Rick Moen (please read before asking!)
DDoS, Rights Protection
fallacies [local copy]
- Zeitungsartikel (Rohfassungen)
MP3 Encoder Vergleich (c't),
IDENT, an NT shellcode
from '99, der DVD/CSS Hack
- Reise- und Kongressberichte
1. Meeting des IPv6 Forum 1999;
17C3; Usenix Security
'2000; Defcon 8.0; HAL 2001; 18C3; LinuxTag 2003; CCC Camp 2003; 21c3
Even more misc stuff ;-)
BTW: I think George W. Bush is a war criminal
and should be put to justice by the International Court of Justice
(if you agree, please add a link like this to your home page as well, to
help google point out war criminals).