Tue Oct 10 14:21:34 CEST 2000
- Added socket_sendfile, socket_getifidx
- Fixed haven2i.c to work with broken BSD includes
Thu Sep 7 15:35:20 CEST 2000
- Some uint32.h dependencies were missing. I didn't notice because I
have a copy in /usr/local/include.
- unix.a depended on, but not include error_temp.o. Both were
submitted by Shinya OHIRA. Thanks!
Tue Sep 5 19:03:45 CEST 2000
- Added test for if_nameindex. socket_getifname always returns "[unknown]"
if the test failed.
- Added "L" flag to choose.sh like "l" but also meaning "link against `cat
$5.lib`, too". It is meant for socket.lib.
- Added scope_id IPv6 API. scope_id is zero most of the time, but it
specifies the interface for link-local addresses.
- Added socket_getifname to get a string representation for an network
interface index or IPv6 scope_id.
- Added a few man pages for socket_* calls (not done yet).
Sun Jul 30 04:47:41 CEST 2000
- changed test from == to -eq (portability). Thanks Russell
Tue Jul 18 17:44:05 CEST 2000
- dns_ip6 will no longer do IPv4 lookups on IPv6 IPs
Thu Jul 13 00:59:16 CEST 2000
- wrote man pages for pathexec, pathexec_run and pathexec_env
Wed Jul 12 01:34:47 CEST 2000
- wrote man pages for uint16* and uint32*
- wrote man pages for scan_* and fmt_*
- imported scan_long and scan_plusminus from mess822
- imported scan_8long from ezmlm
- imported fmt_uint0, fmt_str and fmt_uint from ezmlm
- replaced my fmt_xlong with the djb one from publicfile
- wrote man pages for byte_*
- wrote man pages for ip_scan and ip_fmt
- imported stralloc_starts from ezmlm
- imported fmt_strn from qmail
- wrote timeoutaccept and timeoutaccept6 using iopause
(the only djb implementation I found is from publicfile and
uses select instead of iopause)
- ip6_fmt now does not write \0 behind the output.
- ip6_fmt no longer writes anything if dest is FMT_LEN.
Sun Jul 2 16:40:08 CEST 2000
- added ./preprocess in the spirit of ./compile and ./load
- changed uint64.h test to work when cross-compiling
- changed uint32.h test to work when cross-compiling
- fixed trypoll dependencies to include load
Sat Jul 1 16:39:27 CEST 2000
- converted K&R prototypes to ANSI C
- added const to arguments where applicable
- added close() prototype to readwrite.h
- added my helper functions byte_dup() and str_dup() in alloc
Mon Jun 19 14:58:58 CEST 2000
- fixed ipv6 check to work under BSD and Solaris
- added workaround for renamed IPv6 multicast #defines
Tue May 23 23:46:04 CEST 2000
- Removed some unreferenced variables.
- Added some additional includes to get rid of compiler warnings
- Include <sys/socket> and <sys/types.h> in tryip6.c to
improve detection rate.
Sun May 21 16:24:36 CEST 2000
Sat May 20 20:00:16 CEST 2000
- Renamed and documented the perl scripts.
- Added "expand.pl" to help remove unnecessary library parts from
projects using libdjb.
Sun May 14 22:21:59 CEST 2000
- Added sig.a (signal abstraction)
- Added buffer_0 to buffer.a (from ezmlm)
- Renamed timeoutconn.a to timeout.a
- Added timeoutwrite and timeoutread to timeout.a (from djbdns)
- Added stralloc_free to stralloc.a
Sat May 13 23:20:31 CEST 2000
- dns_ip6 will now look always also look up A records and add
IPv4-mapped results. Previously, that would only happen when no AAAA
records were returned.
Sat May 13 01:34:09 CEST 2000
- Added socket_broadcast wrapper to enable UDP broadcast
- Added multicast wrappers to unix:
- socket_mcjoin to join a multicast group
- socket_mcleave to leave a multicast group
- socket_ttl to set the maximum TTL / hop count
- socket_recv6 and socket_send6
Wed May 10 19:33:38 CEST 2000
- several bug fixes.
- ip6_fmt will now apply "::" compression
- ip6_fmt will now detect ipv4-mapped addresses and display them using ipv4 notation for the last 4 bytes
Sun May 7 23:53:03 CEST 2000
- Announced libdjb on freshmeat.
- included fifo_make in unix.a
- included man pages from earlier versions of Dan's programs
- included wait_nohang and wait_pid in unix.a
- included direntry.h in unix.a
- included coe in unix.a