REVISION HISTORY OF THE MUTT FAQ
1.0 patchlevel 19 
1.0 patchlevel 18 
- Lots of links fixed (Sven Guckes)
1.0 patchlevel 17
1.0 patchlevel 16
1.0 patchlevel 15
- Added Y2K question (this one is really
getting on my nerves)
- Added cursor key question
- The FAQ is now mirrored (thanks to Rahul Sukthankar)! Added pointer at the top.
- Mentioned IMAP code integration in devel release.
- Mentioned COLORTERM.
- Updated the IMAP question
- Added download locations
- Changed answer to PGP 5 question.
- I totally messed up the IMAP answer by mistyping "now" as "not".
- Changed "coming attractions" to "other questions".
- Added question about duplicate emails with
1.0 patchlevel 14
1.0 patchlevel 13
- Added PGP 5 support question.
- Revised IMAP support question.
- Added a ton of corrections from Liviu Daia: changed email
addresses, a broken link, ispell as possible reason for temporary files,
etc. Thanks Liviu!
1.0 patchlevel 12
- Joined #Windoze and #msattach.
- Documented "my_hdr From:" kludge.
- Pointed to Microsoft documentation on their file formats so that
people can write filter to read Word documents.
- Shortened Brandon Long's "why is Mutt over NFS so slow" discussion
to a measly paragraph to keep the FAQ short ;)
1.0 patchlevel 11
1.0 patchlevel 10
1.0 patchlevel 9
1.0 patchlevel 8
1.0 patchlevel 7
1.0 patchlevel 6
1.0 patchlevel 5
1.0 patchlevel 4
- Added animated Mutt GIF from Clint Olsen
- Changed answer to man page question
1.0 patchlevel 3
- added link to ftp.nuxi.com
- added table of content
- added version information and this version history
- arbitrarily assigned version 1.0pl3